Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Hiatus

Today I realized that it has been nearly 2 years since I have posted. Please allow me to explain, while offering an apology to those of you who were interested in my stories.
The 2.5 year period that I was unemployed took the joy right out of life for me, and as a result, I just did not have the heart to continue fabricating the gross embellishments that I used to describe daily events. I feared that my words would become too dark, disturbing, or offensive. I elected to stop writing until I was on some happier ground. Sarcasm for me ceases to be funny, when I become embittered. Soon, you will start to see my musings again, and I hope you will enjoy them.

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project - First Things First

I have had a problem all my life with not letting go of anything. I have learned that my family name actually translates from Belgian to &qu...